Friday, July 17, 2009

New Blog

First things first -

I got deleted, if anyone even gave enough of a damn to notice. But then I made a new account and discovered an account re-activation cheat, and viola! My account is back, and I know some of you must be thinking "Oh shit, sexist girl is back."

So, I'd like to clear the air with that, I'm not sexist. I dislike half the boys on Stardoll, but seriously not all of them are bad. So, sorry to the guys I offended and to the girls who kiss ass to them. I doubt any of you will let me clean the slate for I am not "elite" so boo shit.

Anyways in the past like, 3 months I was gone, lots of things have happened, new magazines, so many elites leaving, and so on. I'm pissed that there is no drama, but I love the fact that Tyler is once again being an arrogant asshole.

I decided to return because I was bored, all my summer plans have been thrown off. The reason why I made a blog about plays? Because that's the only thing I'm good at :)

Here are some of my upcoming plays:

* Mission Impossible - Surfsandandsun
* Tylerisamanbitch

And to do something extra, I'll even make up nice play covers with cut-and-pastes from roiworld & i-Dressup with elaborately done boring ass un-individual haute-couture fashion.

1 comment:

Mysterious Mandy said...

stardollsunzippedlips.blogspot.com